Go whitewater rafting in Durango Colorado through Class I, II & III rapids! The Animas River flows right through Durango. This is a great chance to raft on the river. This trip is great for families and you can choose between our Splash & Dash or Half Day trips!
Winter Train Ride – Unlisted
Departure & Return Schedule:
- Train departs Durango 9:45 a.m.
- Arrives Cascade Canyon 11:50 a.m.
- Departs Cascade Canyon 12:45 p.m.
- Arrives Durango 2:45 p.m.
- All fares subject to 7% Historic Preservation Fee
- 479 Main Ave, Durango, CO 81301
- Obtain your tickets from the train depot by providing your name and phone number at train depot
- Please arrive at the train depot 30 minutes prior to your departure time, by 9:15 am
- Park in the train parking lot on the corner of U.S Highway 550 and W. College Dr.
- $8.00 for a car, truck or motorcycle and $10.00 for an RV, bus, trailer or any vehicle utilizing more than one standard parking space.
- The train climbs nearly 3,000 feet to Silverton and the high mountain air will be on average about 10 degrees cooler than in Durango, so we recommend you dress in layers.
- Sturdy footwear, sunglasses and sunscreen to protect you from the elements
- Refreshments are for sale in our concession car located toward the center of the train.
- No live animals are allowed on the trains except for service animals.
- Due to liquor regulations, no personal alcohol can be brought on board the train.