Go whitewater rafting through our National Kayak Course through Class I, II & III rapids! This trip is great for families and you can choose between our Splash & Dash or Half Day trips!
- Half-Day per person
Experience the Unmatched Beauty of the San Miguel River in Telluride
Join us on a raft trip down the San Miguel River in Telluride, CO. In the spring and early summer, this snow-melt-fed river plunges from the high peaks of the San Juan Mountains and pulsates through San Miguel and Norwood canyons. The contrast of the lush riparian ecosystem and the brilliant red sandstone canyon is undeniably unique.
Starting just 5 miles Northwest of Telluride, the San Miguel River contains 40 miles of uninterrupted class III whitewater. Our small maneuverable raft offers the most dynamic ride on the San Miguel River. We provide your group with the best equipment and the most experienced guides on a trip down one of the few remaining free-flowing rivers in Colorado. You’re sure to be inspired by the narrow twisting waterway and towering red-rock walls of this Colorado jewel!
What We Provide
- Safety orientation
- PFDs (Personal Flotation Devices), a.k.a. life jackets — Sorry, no personal PFDs allowed.
- Transportation to and from the river
- Raft guide
What to Bring
- Face masks for the bus ride to and from the river
- Sturdy footwear like old tennis shoes — We also rent river shoes.
- Please, no flip flops or sandals
- Day trips do not have storage. Please leave all personal items in a hotel room or vehicle.
The Health Department requires masks or face coverings to and from the river while in the vehicles.
Hands need to be washed and/or sanitized before loading a vehicle.
We are running all trips with limited capacity.
We are sanitizing and cleaning the vehicles after each trip.
Windows will be down while in vehicles.
All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before and after all trips.
- Sign the digital waiver ASAP for everyone in the group. Look for an email called “Action Required” (this may end up in your junk folder).
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled adventure time.
- Parking is available at our location.
- Restrooms and changing areas are available.
- Due to Covid-19, shirts must be worn under life jackets.