Go whitewater rafting in Durango Colorado through Class I, II & III rapids! The Animas River flows right through Durango. This is a great chance to raft on the river. This trip is great for families and you can choose between our Splash & Dash or Half Day trips!
- Half-Day per person
Experience the Unmatched Beauty of the San Miguel River in Telluride
Join us on a raft trip down the San Miguel River in Telluride, CO. In the spring and early summer, this snow-melt-fed river plunges from the high peaks of the San Juan Mountains and pulsates through San Miguel and Norwood canyons. The contrast between the lush riparian ecosystem and the brilliant red sandstone canyon is undeniably unique.
Starting just 5 miles Northwest of Telluride, the San Miguel River contains 40 miles of uninterrupted class III whitewater. Our small maneuverable raft offers the most dynamic ride on the San Miguel River. We provide your group with the best equipment and the most experienced guides on a trip down one of the few remaining free-flowing rivers in Colorado. You’re sure to be inspired by the narrow twisting waterway and towering red-rock walls of this Colorado jewel!
What We Provide
- Safety orientation
- PFDs (Personal Flotation Devices), a.k.a. life jackets — Sorry, no personal PFDs allowed.
- Transportation to and from the river
- Raft guide
What to Bring
- Sturdy footwear like old tennis shoes — We also rent river shoes.
- Please, no flip flops or sandals
- Day trips do not have storage. Please leave all personal items in a hotel room or vehicle.
- Sign the digital waiver ASAP. Look for an email called “DUE NOW” (this may end up in your junk folder).
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled adventure time.
- Parking is available at the meeting location.
- Restrooms and changing areas are available.
- Shirts must be worn under life jackets.
- Wetsuits and splash gear highly recommended renting