Go whitewater rafting in Durango Colorado through Class I, II & III rapids! The Animas River flows right through Durango. This is a great chance to raft on the river. This trip is great for families and you can choose between our Splash & Dash or Half Day trips!
Raft & Jeep Combo Tours
- 4 Hour Jeep Trail Tour & 2.5 Hour Raft Trip 6 Hours
- Adult Ages 12+
- Youth Ages 4-11
- 4.5 Hour Raft Trip & 2.5 Hour Twilight Jeep Tour 7 Hours
- Adult Ages 12+
- Youth Ages 4-11
Raft and Offroad Through Beautiful Southwestern Colorado!
Raft and Jeep through southwestern Colorado! You’re sure to enjoy riding the Jeep trails of Durango, followed by a raft trip on the Lower Animas!
And we offer different combinations for this tour! You can also select from different durations! So, if you have just one day to spend in Durango this is the perfect trip for you! You can also spread the activities out over a two-day period!
4 Hour Jeep Trail Tour & 4.5 Raft Trip Information
Please check your confirmation email for specific and current details on all tours:
Depart at 8:30 a.m. for a majestic 4×4 tour into the La Plata Mountains along Kennebec Pass. This tour about 4 hours and arrives back at our location at 12:30 p.m. Afterward, take a break and grab lunch on your own before your rafting adventure. At this time you can also change into your rafting clothes if you need to. Next, meet back at our location RAFTING LOCATION located at 360 south Camino del Rio, Durango co at 1:45 p.m. to get checked in and depart on your rafting adventure at 2 p.m. Then, enjoy a 4.5-hour raft trip and return back to our location at 6:30 p.m.
4 Hour Jeep Trail Tour & 2.5 Hour Raft Trip Information
Enjoy a 4 Hour 4×4 tour on Jeep trails of Durango starting at 8:30 a.m. until around 12:30 p.m. Then come back at 1:45 p.m. ready to go rafting at 2 p.m. for 2.5 hours. A great way to see so much of Colorado.
4.5 Hour Raft Trip & 2.5 Hour Twilight Jeep Tour Information
Starting at 360 S. Camino Del Rio Durango Co 81301 please arrive at 8:45 am for your 9:00 am Raft trip. Your total time with us rafting will be around 4.5 hours with about half of that time spent on the water. At 1:30 pm following your rafting adventure, you will return to 360 S. Camino Del Rio where you can change if needed. You will have a break on your own in between the tours. Then 15 minutes before the departure time meet us back at 360 South Camino Del Rio Suite #200, Durango Co 81301 for your twilight tour in the San Juan Mountains. If you are booking your trip in April your 4×4 trip will depart at 4:00 pm, if you are booking for May, June, July, or August, you will depart at 6:15 pm. Please refer to your confirmation email for final details.
What to Bring For Rafting
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Sturdy footwear like old tennis shoes work great and we also rent river shoes
- Please no flip flops sandals or bare feet
- Try to not bring anything of value. If you can not afford to lose it do not bring it on the boat.
- We recommend you leave items back in your hotel or car. We can also hold small items for you in a secure drawer.
What to Bring For 4×4 Trip
- Appropriate clothing for possible cooler weather, dress in layers
- Sturdy footwear
- Rafting Meeting Point: 360 South Camino Del Rio, Durango Co
- Your rafting trip will depart at 9 a.m. and will last 4.5 hours
- For your 4×4 tour if you are booking your trip in April your trip will depart at 4 p.m., if you are booking for May, June, July or August, you will depart at 6:15 p.m.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early.
- Please check your email confirmation for the current parking information for your tour. We have free parking for the rafting location at 360 South Camino Del Rio, Durango Co 81301.
For your consideration, gratuity is not included in the price. If you enjoy your ride, feel free to tip your guide!