Learn how to go whitewater rafting with our kayak course through Class III rapids! This trip is great for families and you can choose between two- and four-hour trips!
Enjoy a Custom Tour of Mesa Verde
Do you want to have a VIP Experience of Mesa Verde? If so then pick our small group tour that allows you to determine your own itinerary. We provide your group a personalized tour of Mesa Verde National Park. Depending on your interest, we can spend more time in overlook areas, dwellings, or kivas that you can walk down into. We cater this trip to you! You just need to have a minimum of 2 people in your party to book a VIP tour.
This is a full day tour that goes from approximately 8:00 am to 3:30 or 4:00 pm. To customize the itinerary, length, or pick-up location for your small group tour just contact us or call us toll free at (970) 259-0289.
Here is a typical day:
- 8:05 a.m. – depart from our downtown location or arrive at your hotel for pick up
- 8:40 a.m. – arrive at the visitor center at Mesa Verde National park
- 9:00 a.m. – depart into the National Park
- 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. – explore Mesa Verde National Park
- 3:30 p.m. – Arrive back at our downtown location or your hotel.
- Appropriate clothing, Colorado’s weather can be unpredictable, so it is ideal to wear extra layers!
- Comfortable but sturdy footwear
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Meeting Point: 724 Main Ave, Durango, CO 81301
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early.
Since you are going to be gone for more than 3 hours, we recommend that you walk from your hotel if you are staying nearby. If you are not able to walk, you can get a $7.50 parking pass from the transit center or stop by our location at 724 Main Ave, Durango, CO to pick up a pass for $7.50 from us 1.5 blocks from the lot.