Go whitewater rafting through our National Kayak Course through Class I, II & III rapids! This trip is great for families and you can choose between our Splash & Dash or Half Day trips!
Guided Jeep Trails & Train Combo ~ *Suggested Itinerary*
- Adult Ages 12+
- Youth Ages 4-11
- Child on Lap Child cannot occupy a seat at any time during the trip
A 2 Day Trails & Rails Adventure!
Combine our Kennebec pass tour with the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad Train Ride.
Select from our 4X4 Tour (Trails)
- Parking options will be available in your confirmation email
- Arrive at 724 Main Ave in Durango 10-15 minutes early
- Depart at to Kennebec Pass
- Return to Main Ave from Kennebec Pass
- Sign the digital waiver ASAP for everyone in the group. Look for an email called “Action Required” (this may end up in your junk folder).
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled adventure time
- Parking for the 4X4 tour is available at our location
- Restrooms and changing areas are available
- The Health Department requires masks or face coverings to and from the river while in the vehicles
- Hands need to be washed and/or sanitized before loading a vehicle
- We are running all trips with limited capacity
- We are sanitizing and cleaning the vehicles after each trip
- Windows will be down while in vehicles
- All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before and after all trips
Durango Rivertrippers & Adventure Tours
- For questions or to customize your itinerary, please call 970-259-0289 or toll-free 1-855-999-7238
- 724 Main Ave, Durango Co 81301