Learn how to go whitewater rafting with our kayak course through Class III rapids! This trip is great for families and you can choose between two- and four-hour trips!
- Adult Ages 12+
- Youth Ages 4-11
- Child on Lap Child cannot occupy a seat at any time during the trip
Fun Offroad Trail & Train Ride Combo Tour
Experience the stunning scenery and history between Durango and Silverton with this fantastic combo tour! We combine our Kennebec pass tour with a one-way train ride from Silverton to Durango.
First, you’ll take a four-hour Jeep Trail tour up Kennebec pass, shuttle on the scenic byway aka “Million Dollar Highway” to explore Silverton, then take the train from Silverton to Durango! Read on for the itinerary!
Jeep Tour (Trails)
- Arrive for check-in 10-15 minutes early
- Depart 8 a.m. to Kennebec Pass
- Return from Kennebec Pass 11:30/11:45
- 12 p.m. depart on shuttle to Silverton from 724 Main Ave
- 1 p.m. arrive in Silverton
- 2:30 or 3 p.m. depart Silverton on train (check boarding pass for departure time)
- 5:30 or 6 p.m. arrive at downtown Durango train station