Enjoy an exhilarating day of floating down the Dolores River from Bradfield Bridge to Pumphouse with this rafting tour! Lunch is provided!
- Per Person Upper Box - Ages 12+
- Per Person Lower Box- Ages 14+
This breathtaking stretch of the Piedra flows through continuous class I-IV rapids, as we travel downriver through the natural park and aspen groves. About halfway down the river, we will stop for a riverside lunch before we enter the Upper Box Canyon. Once in the canyon, we will go through both Lone Pine and Limestone rapids. This is a great full-day alternative for families who want a little more action and more remote scenery during the operating time to run the river.
- 8:00 meet us at 360 S Camino Del Rio
- 8:30 – Load our vehicle and drive to the put-in near Pagosa Springs, Co
- 10:00 – 11:00: Rig Rafts, Safety Orientation, Put on the water
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm: Riverside Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Enter the Class III+ Rapids of Lone Pine and Limestone
- 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm: Take out, load the bus and head back to Durango.
- Meet us at 360 S. Camino Del Rio Durango Co 81301