Go whitewater rafting in Durango Colorado through Class I, II & III rapids! The Animas River flows right through Durango. This is a great chance to raft on the river. This trip is great for families and you can choose between our Splash & Dash or Half Day trips!
Moab- Moab Daily
- Half-day Ages 12+
- Half-day Ages 4-11
Go Rafting Down the Colorado River on the Moab Daily section.
If you are looking for an exciting and scenic half-day rafting trip, this is the trip for you. This stretch of the Colorado River is a mix of calm and splashing rapids. There will be Class I and II rapids.
What to bring:
- Clothes for the duration of your trip. (quick-dry clothing)
- Sturdy, secure footwear that can get wet.
- NO FLIP FLOPS OR BARE FEET!
- Be sure to bring sunscreen, chapstick, a bottle for water, a hat and sunglasses
- A set of warm, dry clothes to change into at the end of the day.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Transportation (check the confirmation email for details)
- Personal clothing and other sundry items (See what to bring above)
- Signing digital waivers before trip launches (cell service is spotty at the put-in)