Go whitewater rafting through our National Kayak Course through Class I, II & III rapids! This trip is great for families and you can choose between our Splash & Dash or Half Day trips!
- Half-day Ages 12+
- Half-day Ages 4-11
Go Rafting Down the Colorado River on the Moab Daily section.
If you are looking for an exciting and scenic half-day rafting trip, this is the trip for you. This stretch of the Colorado River is a mix of calm and splashing rapids. There will be Class I and II rapids.
What to bring:
- Clothes for the duration of your trip. (quick-dry clothing)
- Sturdy, secure footwear that can get wet.
- NO FLIP FLOPS OR BARE FEET!
- Be sure to bring sunscreen, chapstick, a bottle for water, a hat and sunglasses
- A set of warm, dry clothes to change into at the end of the day.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Transportation (check the confirmation email for details)
- Personal clothing and other sundry items (See what to bring above)
- Signing digital waivers before trip launches (cell service is spotty at the put-in)
From the Durango Rivertrippers Team we want to thank our first responders, pharmacists, doctors, nurses, and all of the essential employees who are helping fight the spread of COVID-19.
Our commitment to safety for both our guests and staff is our number one priority. We will be making some changes to keep that commitment during COVID-19. All of our trips can and will be modified as needed, in an effort to keep everyone as healthy and safe as possible. We will be limiting the number of guests on each trip to keep our social distance. After each trip in a vehicle or raft we will sanitize high touch points before the next use. We will have disinfectant wipes or hand sanitizer available for all guests.
Changes moving forward
- We will be limiting the number of guests on each raft and vehicle
- Cleaning and disinfecting highly trafficked surfaces multiple times every day
- Providing sanitizer or disinfectant wipes for our guests
- Encouraging private trips to continue social distancing
- We will continue to follow our local Health Department for specific updates