Go whitewater rafting in Durango Colorado through Class I, II & III rapids! The Animas River flows right through Durango. This is a great chance to raft on the river. This trip is great for families and you can choose between our Splash & Dash or Half Day trips!
Durango Jeep Rentals ~ Best Jeeps in Town!
- Full Day or Multi-Day Rental 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Jeep Wrangler 4-Door $249
- Jeep Rubicon 4-Door $349
Rent from the best! Explore a 4-door Jeep Wrangler or Rubicon in Durango, CO (Seats 5)
Considering renting a jeep in Durango, Co, or just looking for a rental car for your trip to Durango, Co? Skip the car rental and enjoy one of our Durango Jeep Rentals and explore southwestern Colorado.
A 4×4 Jeep rental will give you the freedom to bring out your inner explorer and take on an adventurous Jeep experience, while still allowing you to travel around the Four Corners in style!
We maintain the best 4×4 fleet in the area. All of our Jeeps are automatic transmissions and low miles. For your convenience, we provide you with the use of a trail map and easy directions to local Durango and Silverton Jeep trails, activities, and attractions. If you are looking for a quality Jeep experience look no further, just read our 5-star reviews on Google!
Enjoy the ghost towns above Silverton, Co, or head over to the La Plata Mountains for a spectacular view at over 12,000 feet. Just get in and go explore as the locals do and have your own private family adventure.
We have a great, clean fleet nice enough to hit the trails or head into town for dinner.
Looking for a Multi-Day Rental? Here is how you book it.
- Select the day you want and hit “add to cart” select the next day and hit add to cart. Once all the days are selected hit “complete and pay”
- The daily rate applies for multi-day rentals
- You do NOT have the bring back the vehicle each day
The Rivertrippers Difference:
- We run a newer highly maintained fleet that separates us from the rest (2018 or newer) JLs
- We provide GPS trackers for your safety
- All Jeeps are 4 Door with seating for 5 people
- Automatic Transmission for easy driving
- The highest customer-ranked company on Google
- Easily removable front tops (Driver and Passenger) aka Freedom Tops or Sunrider flip-top
- Maps and Trail books with a personalized itinerary created just for you
- Pets are allowed at NO FEE. You just need to bring the vehicle back with no evidence of an animal in the vehicle. Simply put, clean up after your animal and bring the Jeep back in the same condition you got it in.
Please note that you must be 25 years of age or older to rent and drive, have a United States driver’s license, and have proof of full coverage insurance to rent a Jeep.
Looking for a Tire & Windshield Protection?
Protection Packages include the following:
Our Jeep tire & windshield protection package pack includes the following: Simply add the package when you pick up your Jeep or at checkout online.
Tire & Windshield Protection Package covers:
-Tire Repair or Replacement ($350 value)
-Windshield Replacement ($450 value)
-This package does NOT cover anything other than the windshield and tires.
- Proof of full coverage insurance
- Driver/Renter must be over the age of 25 with a valid US driver’s license
- Credit/Debit Card
- Pets allowed
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early
- Our office is located at 360 South Camino Del Rio Suite #200.
- Restrooms on-site with
- FREE PARKING!
- Large vehicle parking aka RV parking
- What trails are restricted? Black Bear, Governer Basin, Poughkeepsie Gulch. These are extreme trails.
- Can someone else drive after I rent it? Only registered drivers that have signed the paperwork at the time of rental can drive the vehicle.
- Can we pick it up early or the night before? Yes and no, we charge $30 for an early pickup only if we have the vehicle ready to pick up early. The vehicles come back at 6:00 p.m. and require time to get ready for the next rental. If the circumstance allows we will release the vehicle early with a fee.
- Can we bring a pet? Yes, we allow pets HOWEVER the vehicle can show no signs of your pet when returned. Bring blankets, and give yourself extra time when returning the vehicle to ensure it is clean and free from pet hair. A charge of $100 per hour will be assessed to detail if not returned clean.
- Can I rent with a debit card? Yes, however, a $1000 deposit will be put on hold during your rental.
- Can I smoke or vape? NO.
- What happens if I am late bringing it back? For starters, someone is waiting on you to bring it back. A late fee is charged between 10-60 minutes. The late fee will be discussed with you at the time of rental.
- Can I rent without a United States driver’s license? No
- What is Full Coverage insurance? A combination of comprehensive, collision, and liability insurance. See your agent for details.