Go whitewater rafting through our National Kayak Course through Class I, II & III rapids! This trip is great for families and you can choose between our Splash & Dash or Half Day trips!
- Jeep 4-Door
- Full Day Rental 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Rent a 4-door Jeep in Durango, CO (Seats 5)
Considering renting a jeep in Durango or just looking for a rental car for your trip to Durango, Co? Skip the car rental and enjoy one of our Durango Jeep Rentals!
A 4×4 Jeep rental will give you the freedom to bring out your inner explorer and take on an adventurous Jeep experience, while still allowing you to travel around the Four Corners in style!
We maintain the best 4×4 fleet in the area. All of our Jeeps are automatic transmission. For your convenience, we provide you with the use of a trail map and easy directions to local Durango and Silverton Jeep trails, activities, and attractions.
Enjoy the ghost towns above Silverton, Co, or head over to the La Plata Mountains for the spectacular view at over 12,000 feet. Just get in and go explore like the locals do and have your own private family adventure.
We have a great, clean fleet nice enough to hit the trails or head into town for dinner.
- Highly Maintained Fleet
- 4 Door
- Seats 5 passengers
- Automatic Transmission
- Removable front tops aka Freedom Tops
- Pets allowed at NO FEE. You just need to bring the vehicle back with no evidence of an animal in the vehicle. Simply put, clean up after your animal and bring the Jeep back in the same condition you got it in.
Please note that you must be 25 years of age or older, have a United States driver’s license, and proof of full coverage insurance to rent a Jeep.
Looking for a Jeep Protection?
Protection Packages include the following:
Our Jeep Protection Package pack includes the following awesome values for a great packaged rate. Simply add the package during your checkout!
$35.00 – Jeep Protection Package ($1550 Value)
Jeep Protection Package protects you from unforeseen out of pocket expenses:
-Tire Repair or Replacement ($250 value)
-Windshield Replacement ($300 value)
-Gap Coverage (we pay your deductible up to $1000)
- Proof of full coverage insurance
- Over the age of 25 with a valid US driver’s license
- Credit/Debit Card
- Pets allowed
From the Durango Rivertrippers Team we want to thank our first responders, pharmacists, doctors, nurses, and all of the essential employees who are helping fight the spread of COVID-19.
Our commitment to safety for both our guests and staff is our number one priority. We will be making some changes to keep that commitment during COVID-19. All of our trips can and will be modified as needed, in an effort to keep everyone as healthy and safe as possible. We will be limiting the number of guests on each trip to keep our social distance. After each trip in a vehicle or raft we will sanitize high touch points before the next use. We will have disinfectant wipes or hand sanitizer available for all guests.
Changes moving forward
- We will be limiting the number of guests on each raft and vehicle
- Cleaning and disinfecting highly trafficked surfaces multiple times every day
- Providing sanitizer or disinfectant wipes for our guests
- Encouraging private trips to continue social distancing
- We will continue to follow our local Health Department for specific update