Durango Rivertrippers & Adventure Tours offers the safest and finest whitewater rafting trips in town
Rafting Season is available from May 1st to September 30th (weather permitting) . Plan your trip now!
We offer an assortment of Animas River rafting trips, including half day rafting trips, 2-hour rafting trips, guided kayak trips, and other amazing things to do in Durango, Colorado. The Animas River offers a great introduction to white water sports, and the class III whitewater park makes our river the perfect river for both first timers and experienced paddlers alike.
4 Hour Rafting Trips
Adult Age 12+: $63
Youth 4 to 11 Yrs: $53
- About 3 hours on the water
- Family friendly trip
- Ages 4 and up
- Riverside snack (granola bar and water)
- More time to swim (subject to river conditions)
- Travel further down the Animas River
Our most popular Durango whitewater rafting trip is 4 hours door to door with a snack and water break in the middle. On this half day whitewater rafting trip, you will float down the Lower Animas River, explore downtown Durango from the river, blast through the class III rapids of our famous whitewater park, be blown away by the amazing scenery and maybe even get to see some of the local wildlife. Great for those who are looking for the full adventure.
2 Hour Rafting Trips
Adult Age 12+: $43
Youth 4 to 11 Yrs: $33
- About 1 hour 15 minutes on the water
- Family-friendly trip
- Ages 4 and up
This fantastic “Splash and Dash” whitewater rafting trip is 2 hours door to door. Enjoy Durango from a different point of view as our knowledgeable guides take you on a guided tour of downtown from the Lower Animas River and experience the thrill of class III rapids as you blast through our famous whitewater park. Perfect for fitting into a busy schedule or combining it with one of our other exciting adventures.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before your activity at our downtown location at 724 Main Ave
- PARKING- Park anywhere downtown in a metered spot or on 3rd Ave for free parking. If on an activity longer than 3 hours then we encourage you to stop by the Durango Transit Center Lot or Durango Rivertrippers location and purchase a $7.50 all day parking pass.
- RESTROOMS/CHANGING- Our Restrooms and Changing Room access right next door to our location
- Frequently Asked Questions