Raft and Rail PackageMay 30, 2016
Raft and Jeep Combo PackageJanuary 31, 2017
Trails and Rails (Jeep / Train Combo)
Departure: 8:00 am
Return: 6:00 pm
Note: Some train departures are not available on certain dates so we will pick the best ride available for you.
Adult – $189*
Youth – $139*
Lap Child – $69*
*Peak Season Rates (6/24/19 – 8/8/19 and 9/9/19 – 9/29/19) – $5 more
All Rides Plus 8% historic preservation fee (not reflected in price above)
This is the best value for our train and 4×4 package. We combine our Kennebec Pass tour with a 1-way train ride from Silverton to Durango.
Take a 4-hour 4×4 tour up Kennebec Pass, shuttle on the scenic byway aka “Million Dollar Highway” to explore Silverton, then take the train from Silverton to Durango.
4×4 Tour (Trails)
- Park your vehicle in the transit center lot: Click here for a map.
- Arrive at 724 Main, 10-15 minutes early
- Depart 8:00am to Kennebec Pass
- Return from Kennebec Pass 11:30/11:45
- 12:00pm depart on shuttle to Silverton from 724 Main
- 1:00pm arrive in Silverton
- 3:00 pm depart Silverton on train (check boarding pass for depature time)
- 6:00 pm arrive at downtown Durango train station 479 Main Ave
- Appropriate clothing for cooler temperatures
- Water provided on 4×4 Trip and available on the train
We recommend that you walk from your hotel if you are staying nearby. If you are not able to walk, you can get a parking pass from the transit center on Camino Del Rio between 7th and 8th or stop by our location at 724 Main Ave. to pick a pass up from us 1.5 blocks from the lot. You also have the option to get a parking pass from the train and park in their lot.