Learn how to go whitewater rafting with our kayak course through Class III rapids! This trip is great for families and you can choose between two- and four-hour trips!
- Adult Ages 12+
- Youth Ages 4-11
Take a RZR Rental & Train Ride in Durango
Looking for that special adventure that will make your Durango trip complete? This combo tour is sure to be the most memorable experience during your stay!
With this excursion, you’ll ride through the mountains of Silverton on a RZR rental and then enjoy a ride on the historic Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Train!
With this package you will catch our one-way shuttle up to Silverton Colorado which takes you along the famous scenic byway, then rent an RZR to explore the beautiful mountains of Silverton before taking the train back to Durango.
This is a very popular option allowing you to explore the beautiful mountain trails of Silverton and then catch the historic Durango & Silverton train back to Durango. This discount package offers adventure, history, and breathtaking scenery!
Train & RZR Rental Itinerary
– The general outline of your day will be an 8:15 AM Shuttle to Silverton, a 10:00 AM RZR Rental, and an afternoon train ride back to Durango.
Here is a itinerary for the day:
– 8:00 am check-in and begin boarding the Shuttle to Silverton at our 724 Main Ave Office (NOT THE TRAIN DEPOT)
– Approximately 8:15 am depart
– 9:45 am arrive in Silverton at the Grand Imperial Hotel/Rivertrippers Silverton Office
– You will be provided with a trail map, instructions and safety orientation
– The rental process may take up to 15-20 minutes.
– DROP OFF: GRAND IMPERIAL HOTEL at 1:00 pm for a 3-hour rental.
– At 2:30 or 3:00 pm departing Silverton by Train
– Your boarding pass has your departure time.
– 6:00 or 6:30 pm arrive at the Downtown Durango train station, 479 Main Ave. This location is approximately two blocks from the our location.