Preparing for Your Raft Trip
4 EASY STEPS TO PLAN FOR YOUR RAFT TRIP:
- Step 1-Pick a 4-hour or a 2-hour adventure
- Step 2-Pick your raft: Standard boat, Premium boat or Super Premium boat
- Step 3-Pick what time you want to go
- Step 4-Show up 15 minutes early to check in
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Professionally trained and experienced guides
- Type V life jackets,
- Heavy duty whitewater rafts
- A mandatory safety orientation
- River booties and splash gear if necessary ($5 additional cost each)
WHAT WE RECOMMEND YOU BRING RAFTING:
- Back strap sandals (Please no flip-flop sandals, they end up in the river)
- Light clothing that will dry quickly
- If you do not want to lose it or get it wet leave it behind
We have the best cancellation policy in town. If the need arises to cancel your reservation we require a 48-hour notice on all other adventures to get a full refund (*except train adventures*) or full charges will apply.
*Train Adventures: The Durango Silverton Train requires a 5-day notice prior to your adventure date. There is a cancellation fee of $14 per adult ticket and $7 per child ticket if you choose to cancel your trip. No refund will be given with less than 5-day notice.
We realize the importance of child safety. We approach it from a parent’s point of view and treat the safety of your children as our own to ensure a delightful experience for all.
Find the blue Durango Rivertrippers & Adventure Tours kiosk at 724 Main Avenue. We are conveniently located on the 7th block of Main Avenue in downtown Durango. Click the map for easy directions from your location.
We have parking! Free downtown on the weekends. There are 3 public lots within 1-3 blocks of our downtown location plus private parking. Please call us, and we will guide you to a parking location that will be VERY EASY to find. If you prefer, you can also use the metered parking at a standard cost of around $3. Metered parking accepts all major credit cards.
You are now in Durango, a place with a chance of “anything.” If Mother Nature decides to add to the adventure, all trips will continue to run as scheduled. You will enjoy your trip either way… we promise!