From the Durango Rivertrippers Team we want to thank our first responders, pharmacists, Doctors, nurses, and all of the essential employees who are helping fight the spread of Covid-19.
Our commitment to safety for both our guests and staff is our number one priority. We will be making some changes to keep that commitment during covid-19. All of our trips can and will be modified as needed, in an effort to keep everyone as healthy and safe as possible. We will be limiting the number of guests on each trip to keep our social distance. After each trip in a vehicle or raft we will sanitize high touch points before the next use. We will have disinfectant wipes or hand sanitizer available for all guests.
Changes moving forward
- We will be limiting the number of guests on each raft and vehicle
- Cleaning and disinfecting highly trafficked surfaces multiple times every day
- Providing sanitizer or disinfectant wipes for our guests
- Encouraging private trips to continue social distancing
- These changes will continue until the Covid-19 virus has passed
We are open and taking bookings online or over the phone. All of our trips will be up and running on by Mid May, 2020 unless otherwise updated. We are encouraging our private trip options for guests. If you have any questions or want more information on what we are doing to help stop the spread of Covid-19 give us a call.