Rivers, Trails & Rails Package (Jeep / Train / Raft Combo)
A 1.5 Day Adventure
Departure: 8:00 am
Return: 6:00 pm Day 1 / Noon Day 2
Note: Some train departures are not available on certain dates so we will pick the best ride available for you.
Adult – $225*
Youth – $160*
*Plus 7% Historic Preservation Fee for Train Ride
Travel by Boat, Train & 4-Wheels in Just 1 1/2 Days! Raft the Lower Animas River in Durango, tackle the jeep trails around Durango, shuttle to Silverton, and take a one-way Narrow Gauge train ride back to Durango. What a great way to experience the southwest at such a great price!
Day 1 – Rafting (4 Hour Raft Trip)
– The raft trip will depart at 9:00 am, please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your departure time.
– Please no flip flops sandals or bare feet
– Sturdy footwear like old tennis shoes work great and we also rent river shoes.
– We recommend you leave unnecessary items back in your hotel or car. We can also hold phones, keys and wallets in a secure drawer. If you want to bring a change of clothes we can also hold those here to provide you with enough time to change.
-Return Time: Approximately 12:50 pm to 1:15 pm
Day 2 – 4×4 Tour (Trails)
– Park your vehicle in the transit lot, see map below
– Arrive at 724 Main, 10-15 minutes early
– Depart 8:00 am to Kennebec Pass
– Return from Kennebec Pass 11:30/11:45
– 12:00 pm depart on shuttle to Silverton from 724 Main
– 1:00 pm arrive in Silverton
– 2:30 or 3:00 pm depart Silverton on train (check boarding pass for departure time)
– 5:30 or 6:00 pm arrive at downtown Durango train station 479 Main Ave
What to Bring for Your 4×4 Trip and the Train
– Appropriate clothing for cooler temperatures
– A camera (not recommended for raft trip)
– Water provide on 4×4 Trip and available on the train
– Meeting Point: 724 Main Ave, Durango, CO 81301
– Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to your trip times.
– We recommend that you walk from your hotel if you are staying nearby. If you are not able to walk, you can get a parking pass from the transit center on Camino Del Rio between 7th and 8th or stop by location at 724 Main Ave. to pick up a pass from us 1.5 blocks from the lot. Also have the option to get a parking pass from the train and park in their lot.