4 Easy Steps to Plan Your Raft Trip
- Step 1-Pick a 4 hour or a 2 hour adventure
- Step 2-Pick your raft: Standard boat, Premium boat or Super Premium boat
- Step 3-Pick what time you want to go
- Step 4-Show up 15 minutes early to check in
What Should I Bring?
- Back strap sandals (Please no flip-flop sandals they end up in the river)
- Light clothing that will dry quickly
- If you do not want to loose it or get it wet leave it behind>
What Do You Provide?
- Professionally trained and experienced guides
- Type V life jackets,
- Heavy duty whitewater rafts
- A mandatory safety orientation
- River booties and splash gear if necessary ($5 additional cost each)